The 9-12 Project is a non-political, principles and values movement designed to bring us back to the place of community we felt on September 12, 2001. The day after our country was attacked, we did not care about Red States, Blue States or political parties. We were united as American citizens, standing together to defend the greatest nation ever created.
Ask yourself these questions:
Do I watch the direction America is taking and feel powerless to stop it?
Do I believe that my voice is not heard?
Do I read the news headlines and feel an empty pit in my stomach… as if I am alone?
You are NOT alone!
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
It is time to rebuild ourselves back into a community that seeks to enlighten, educate, and empower each other. It is time to move towards the free entrepreneur system our country was founded upon. It is time to instill in others the knowledge of historical truth concerning our country, and the belief that it is the responsibility of the people to protect our Constitutional rights. It is time to base our lives on principles and values.
The 9 Principles
- America Is Good.
- I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values
1. Honesty 2. Reverence 3. Hope 4. Thrift 5. Humility 6. Charity 7. Sincerity 8. Moderation 9. Personal Responsibility 10. Hard Work 11. Courage 12. Gratitude
Join us at any of our events, and introduce yourself. We would love to meet you!