Visitors and group members in attendance are asked to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner that reflects the 9 Principles and 12 Values on which the 9-12 Project was founded. This would include, but is not limited to:
- Talk one at a time so that everyone has a voice.
- Limit side conversations so that the entire group can hear all information.
- Stay on topic so that we cover all items on the agenda.
- Be patient when listening to others speak and do not interrupt them.
- Avoid personal affronts, the use of profanity, threats of violence or harassment.
- No visitor or group member may record (via video camera, still camera or any electronic device) any part of the monthly meeting or any UA 9-12 Group function without the prior approval of the Directors.
- No visitor or group member may distribute materials during the monthly meeting without the prior approval of the UA 9-12 Director. The materials distributed must have the author’s name and contact information included on each piece. The opinions expressed in these materials are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of the UA 9-12 Group’s Directors, Secretary or members.
Serious infractions of this Code of Conduct will result in the immediate expulsion of the offending person from the meeting by UA 9-12 Group Leadership and from all future UA 9-12 Group meetings and functions.
All visitors and group members participating in the monthly UA 9-12 Group meetings or functions thereby agree to this Code of Conduct and any consequences.